We’re now hiring seasonal agronomy drivers. Applicants can be any class CDL (A or B) or have driving experience with a clean record to qualify for 180 Farm Waiver for a Class B.Apply Here!
Deerfield Ag Services is a family-owned, full-service agricultural services provider with one agronomy and four grain locations located throughout Northeastern Ohio, and we’re looking for the cream of the crop to join our rapidly growing team.
- Drive tender trucks to transport and deliver fertilizer and other products to fields and to customers’ farms.
- Maneuver truck into loading or unloading position, following signals from others as needed.
- Inspect truck before and after trip and notify shop foreman of necessary repairs.
- Load and unload truck or assist as needed.
- Proven work experience as a driver
- No recent moving or driving violations.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc.)
- Ability to follow direction and read a map; ability to operate equipment in a safe manner.
- Class B CDL License or ability to obtain.
- Clean driving record
Why Work for Deerfield Ag Services?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance – Employer pays 75% of premium – Starts on first day of employment
- Dental and Vision Insurance – Employee paid
- 401 k Contribution with Employer Match
- Short-term and Long-term disability – Employer Paid
- Group Life Insurance – Employer Paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance – Employee Paid
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- Paid time off (Personal Time, Vacation, and Company Paid Holidays)